In November 2019, the latest group of young Londoners finished their 12-month paid placements at London’s leading creative organisations. To celebrate, we bought together participants, partners, collaborators and supporters to celebrate another incredible year of the programme.
Over the evening, guest heard from…
- Britannia Morton, Executive Director, Sadler’s Wells
- Michelle May, Director of Socio Economic Regeneration, LLDC
- Dan Moss, Station Manager, Worldwide FM
- Lesley Owusu, HR Manager, Sadler’s Wells
- With journalist and campaigner for freelance workers’ rights, Anna Codreo-Rado chairing the discussion
As well as STEP participants Nicole, Maureen, Marcus, Malik, Serena and Andrew. Read about all the participants here.
The event showcased key learnings around prioritising inclusivity within their organisations and flying the flag for diversifying the creative industries. We will share ‘7 Steps towards Inclusivity’; the culmination of research and consultation conducted as part of STEP as well as key findings from A New Direction’s ‘Building the Creative Workforce of the Future’ research.
Here are some of our favourite images from the night:
Image© Eric Aydin- Barberini